社会人の足取り 会社に行く時vs帰り道 #hokuto #社会人 #来た時よりも美しく 〜 ほくぴー
The way that working adults walk When going to work vs the way home #hokuto #workingadult #morebeautifulthanwhengoingthere 〜 ほくぴー
The way that working adults walk, when going to work:
On the way back:
This is what feminists mean when they say that feminism is about gender equality. It’s not really about equality, it’s about paying men back for all the supposed grievances women have suffered at the hands of the “patriarchy”.
Social revenge workers
You… do realize it’s trying to point out the wage gap between men and women, right?
Women make 75 cents to the dollar that men make. And that’s just WHITE women. POC women make even less.
So, yes, it is for equality. So that when men see that price difference, they go “Hey, that’s not equal, that sucks” and women can say “YES, LET ME TELL YOU A THING”
- godric: i'm having my students in a tower
- rowena: that sounds really cool actually yeah i'll have a tower too but mine's gonna have riddles on the door
- godric: neato
- salazar: can we all have towers??
- godric: no come on dude be original
- salazar: fine i'm having the dungeons
- godric: you would have the dungeons
- salazar: what's that supposed to mean
- godric: nothing
- rowena: godric stop tormenting salazar he's had a hard day looking after the giant snake
- salazar: THERE IS NO GIANT SNAKE CEASE THIS WRONGNESS YOU HAVE BEEN MISINFORMED YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE CLEVER ONE
- helga: alright while you all argued i got the dormitories closest to the kitchens lmao